- Historical audited financial statements or externally reviewed financial statements.
- Equity/Debt capital raised including: amount ($), equity/debt provider
- Number of provisional, pending and granted patents
- Details on the location and scope of international sales or supply-chain activities, if applicable
- Optional: Operational metrics that are indicative of how the firm is performing
To learn more about the program and whether you are eligible to apply, click here.The online application for admittance into the program will take approximately 10 hours to complete. Upon acceptance into the program, the firm will be assigned a growth coach to work with in developing a growth plan for the voucher application.
For ease of completion, we recommend you compile the following information, if applicable, before launching the application process:
To access the application please CLICK HERE.
Key Dates and Deadlines
Deadline for July Intake Review: June 27, 2018 @ 5:00 PM
June Intake Committee Review Meeting: July 12, 2018
Next Selection Committee Meeting: September 21
2018 Intake & Growth Plan Deadlines
- June 27, 2018 @ 5:00PM*
- August 8, 2018 @ 5:00 PM
- September 19, 2018 @ 5:00 PM
- October 17, 2018 @ 5:00 PM
- November 14, 2018 @ 5:00 PM
* Dates are subject to change
* Only accepting initial intake applications for June. Growth Plan deadline is in August.
2018 Growth Plan Q&A with Selection Committee
- June 21, 2018
- September 21, 2018
- December 14, 2018
*Invited firms should be prepared to meet the Selection Committee in-person in Toronto for a 20 minute Q&A sometime between 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
*Dates are subject to change